Enter city, zip, neighborhood, address…
Discover the All-America City (1968, 2004) of Cottage Grove, Oregon, a charming, small town just twenty minutes south of Eugene - Springfield. Find live music, theatre arts and small-town favorite eateries in this city that borders both Oregon Wine Country and the Cascade foothills teeming with rushing rivers and photo-worthy waterfalls. Cottage Grove is also a prime gateway to outdoor adventuring.
- Hike Spirit, Moon and Pinard waterfalls - within 5 miles of each other.
- Drive, cycle or walk through six historic covered bridges in and around town.
- Seek out the sites from movie scenes from Buster Keaton's "The General" to present-day favorites like "Animal House" and "Stand By Me."
- Take a walking tour of Cottage Grove's over 20 outdoor murals immortalizing small-town history.
- Sip wine in the charming red barn at Saginaw Vineyards.
- Explore an old gold mining ghost town.
- Bring home a piece of Cottage Grove with something from Territorial Seed Company.
- In the summer, take a dip at Wildwood Falls.
- Grab a beer at Coast Fork Brewing.
Map of the area
Days on the Market
No results found
Please remove some of the selected filters.
© 2022 Oregon Datashare (KCAR | MLSCO | SOMLS). All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Oregon Datashare. Real estate listings held by IDX Brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the viewer may be interested in purchasing. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. Information provided is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Updated: 8th June, 2023 8:22 AM (UTC)
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX program of the RMLS™ of Portland, Oregon. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Hybrid Real Estate are marked with the RMLS™ logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the names of the listing brokers. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available. Listing content is copyright © 2022 RMLS™, Portland, Oregon. Updated: 8th June, 2023 8:01 AM (UTC)